|1||Insufficient pressure||1. The overflow valve is improperly adjusted or damaged.|
2. The oil level is low.
3. The oil pump is out of service.
4. There is oil leakage at the valve block and joint.
5. The cylinder sealing ring is worn out
6. There is leakage inside the valve.
|1. Make adjustment or replacement.|
2. Refill hydraulic oil.
3. Replace oil pump.
4. Tighten or replace O- ring.
5. Replace the sealing ring.
6. Make adjustment or replacement.
|2||Poor pressure keeping||1. The piston sealing ring is worn out.|
2. There is leakage in the oil pipeline.
3. The hydraulic check valve is clogged or worn out.
4. The electromagnetic valve is clogged or worn out.
|1. Replace the sealing ring.|
2. Repair the oil pipeline.
3. Make cleaning or replacement.
4. Make cleaning or replacement.
|3||Leakage between filter plates||1. The charging pump pressure flow is too high.|
2. Foreign matters are retained on the sealing surface of filter plate.
3. The filter cloth is not smooth, with folding.
4.The pressure is insufficient.
|1. Adjust the flow return valve.|
2. Provide cleaning.
3. Tidy up the filter cloth.
4. Adjust the pressure.
|4||Breakage of filter plate||1. The charging pressure is too high during filtering.|
2. The charging temperature is too high.
3. The charging speed is too high.
4. The filter plate inlet hole is clogged.
5. The filter cloth is damaged, and the liquid outlet is clogged.
|1. Adjust the charging pressure.|
2. Change the high-temperature plate, or cool it before filtering.
3. Reduce the charging speed.
4. Clean up the inlet hole.
5. Replace the filter cloth, and clean up the outlet.
|5||Filter plate is lifted up.||1. The mounting foundation is not even.|
2. Residues at lower portion of the filter plate are not thoroughly removed.
|1. Refit the foundation.|
2. Thoroughly remove residues.
|6||Turbid filtrate||1. The filtration fabric is broken.|
2. The filtration fabric is improperly selected.
3. The hole on the filtration fabric is too large.
4. The seam of filtration fabric comes unsewn.
|1. Replace the filtration fabric.|
2. Perform test again, and replace the filtration fabric.
3. Replace the filtration fabric.
4. Sew the cloth again.
|7||Noise in hydraulic system||1. The air is suctioned.|
2. Fasteners are loosened.
3. The viscosity of hydraulic oil is too large.
|1. Release the air by turning on the air discharge valve.|
2. Tighten fasteners.
3. Reduce the viscosity of hydraulic oil.
|8||Bending of girder||1. The foundation at the base end is rough, without sufficient freedom.|
2. Filter plates are not arranged in parallel, and plates can’t be drawn synchronously.
|1. Provide reinstallation.|
2. Arrange filter plates again.
3. Adjust the synchronization of the plate drawing trolley.
Troubleshooting for Filter Press
Share this entry